Meditation or serious thought about one’s character, actions, and motives.
More example sentences
- Second, the Democratic party needs some serious self-reflection and reform.
- This goes well beyond the normal pulling-and-dragging, because it shows a group incapable of any serious self-reflection.
- Humans are the only capable beings (at least on this planet) that are able to alter their actions based on self-reflection and contemplation.
- More example sentences
- ‘I get more self-reflective every day,’ she quips.
- Bloggers have often asked themselves (among other things, it's a very self-reflective medium) if they are just parasites on the body of big media.
- The fandoms I participate in are places for intensive and self-reflective debate about the meaning, importance, and strategies for reading of the texts that bring us together.
Definition of self-reflection in:
- The British & World English dictionary