- The practice of systematically recording information about one’s diet, health, or activities, typically by means of a smartphone, so as to discover behavioral patterns that may then be adjusted to help improve one’s physical or mental well-being: self-tracking may provide a glimpse of the future of healthcareMore example sentences
- "I live a much more self-aware life thanks to self-tracking."
- A basic hurdle with self-tracking is simply getting in the habit of collecting the numbers.
- "Over the next five to 10 years, self-tracking will be critical to wellness," Chang says.
More definitions of self-trackingDefinition of self-tracking in:
- The British & World English dictionary