adjective[attributive] (usually the selfsame)
- Exactly the same: he was standing in the selfsame spot you’re filling nowMore example sentences
- The selfsame people who sometimes drive you nuts can also be the main ones who can help you live a longer, healthier life and probably help you manage stress better, according to the Alliance for Aging Research.
- I could prove in a second that she's my daughter - the books on the car floor, the busted pinwheel under the seat, the diaper bag, the camcorder with miles of footage of this selfsame child in my lap at our home.
- The other day, I started writing this selfsame blog post.
More definitions of selfsameDefinition of selfsame in:
- The British & World English dictionary