adjectivechiefly North American
- Occurring or published twice a month: semimonthly paydaysMore example sentences
- One cannot but be awed to consider how the crowded mural of Bleak House or the elaborate tapestry of Little Dorrit were held together on semi-monthly basis.
- The Journal of Clinical Oncology is the semi-monthly peer-reviewed journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the world's leading professional society representing physicians who treat people with cancer.
- Plan a series of monthly or semi-monthly nights for the entire church family to get together.
More definitions of semimonthlyDefinition of semimonthly in:
- The British & World English dictionary