- 1Stiff and solid, but not inflexible: a semirigid polyethylene hoseMore example sentences
- For the museum project, Mulder shot-blasted the floor with an 80-grit profile, filled the control joints with a semi-rigid epoxy, and applied a 100% solids epoxy primer.
- The different types of connections that are commonly used fill the entire flexibility spectrum from flexible ‘hinge like’ connections to semi-rigid connections to rigid connections.
- Design and supervision of flexible and semi-rigid pavements adjusted to traffic forecast is a key issue in road construction.
- 1.1(Of an airship) having a stiffened keel attached to a flexible gas container.More example sentences
- The main types of airship are non-rigid (or blimps), semi-rigid and rigid.
- What is needed therefore is a structurally light and aerodynamic airship. All these characteristics are combined in a semi-rigid airship.
More definitions of semirigidDefinition of semirigid in:
- The British & World English dictionary