- (Of work or a worker) having or needing some, but not extensive, training: assembly lines of semiskilled workersMore example sentences
- The government should not lift the prohibition on sending semi-skilled workers overseas as long as the manpower ministry is unable to improve its poor delivery system, says a labor export service association.
- The availability of masses of unskilled or semi-skilled workers was helpful in the past, but that leaves the country in a position where it always has to fight off others with still cheaper labor.
- It is also clear that there are nearly no new industrial jobs for semi-skilled workers in the near future, because there is no labour intensive industrial expansion in sight.
More definitions of semiskilledDefinition of semiskilled in:
- The British & World English dictionary