- Send a message: he sent word that he was busyMore example sentences
- We have a strong alliance with them and if they were ever in need they would send word, but no such message has been received.
- The accused, however, were not present: they sent word through their lawyers that they were protesting the OTP's failure to present some materials to them as the bench had ordered.
- But shortly afterwards, Jeremie sent word that he was willing to hold his hand on the executions of the four, but not the entire death row population.
More definitions of send wordDefinition of send word in:
- The British & World English dictionary