- (Of nerves or their actions) having or involving both sensory and motor functions or pathways.More example sentences
- This indicates the presence of complete sensorimotor reflex pathways within the organ wall.
- Such activation of the tectal neurons could be related to their role in sensory processing and in the integration of multi-sensory and sensorimotor functioning.
- This lends some support to the popular anecdote that subjects with unilateral ankle sprains have a deficit in the sensorimotor system that affects the central processing of motor control.
More definitions of sensorimotorDefinition of sensorimotor in:
- The British & World English dictionary