- In the broad sense.More example sentences
- Notable omissions include microsporidia and long-branching fungi, leaving chytrids to represent fungi sensu lato.
- I am aware that there are over 600 species of Eucalyptus sensu lato and that they do not all show the same response to fire, and I acknowledge that I did not witness the destruction of the Weston Creek laboratory.
- Botanical source appears to be Cupressaceae sensu lato, also based on amber chemistry and direct association with wood and cone scales.
More definitions of sensu latoDefinition of sensu lato in:
- The British & World English dictionary