adjectiveGrammar & Logic
- Of or relating to a sentence: sentential meaningMore example sentences
- There are no sentential complements, though pronouns and some noun phrases can be used to refer to explicit or evoked propositions.
- For many people, ‘feel like’ has become a complex verb that takes sentential complements.
- This is an algebraic expression of the disjunctive normal form theorem of sentential logic.
More definitions of sententialDefinition of sentential in:
- The British & World English dictionary