- A type of ballroom dancing in which the couples all perform the same steps and movements simultaneously.More example sentences
- Coronation Hall, Ulverston, is hosting an evening of old time, ballroom, Latin and sequence dancing with live music from Charles Brown.
- The charity dance will take place at the Gorse Hill Club, Chapel Street, Gorse Hill and the evening will consist of ballroom, Latin American and sequence dancing.
- The event will be a night of ballroom, Latin American and sequence dancing, and will also include a raffle of donated prizes.
More definitions of sequence dancingDefinition of sequence dancing in:
- The British & World English dictionary