- Inflammation of a serous membrane.More example sentences
- Common manifestations of drug-induced LE include arthritis, serositis, and rashes.
- Ascites with low SAAG may be seen in patients with connective tissue diseases due to serositis in the absence of portal hypertension.
- Retrospective analysis revealed E bieneusi proliferative serositis in 7 of 16 cases of peritonitis of unknown origin, suggesting that the organism may represent a common cause of peritonitis in the immunocompromised host.
More definitions of serositisDefinition of serositis in:
- The British & World English dictionary