- Denoting a nerve ending that releases and is stimulated by serotonin.More example sentences
- The juvenile, which forms within the larval ectoderm, independently develops a serotonergic system.
- Reversal of social status via serotonergic activation appears to mimic chronic serotonergic activity.
- In reduced preparations, subthreshold stimuli increased action potential activity in identified serotonergic neurons.
More definitions of serotonergicDefinition of serotonergic in:
- The British & World English dictionary