- A tooth or point of a serrated edge or surface: a heavy-duty knife with sawtooth serrationsMore example sentences
- Its teeth lacked the usual serrations along the edges found in other two-legged carnivorous dinosaurs.
- Nor did the ancient crocodiles have tooth serrations of correct size and spacing to have made drag marks observed on some of the best-preserved bones.
- It may not be so clear in this particular fossil but those serrations are teeth!
More definitions of serrationDefinition of serration in:
- The British & World English dictionary