- Military uniform worn on formal but not ceremonial occasions.More example sentences
- There I was standing in the hot sun in my service dress uniform, in my wig, fresh out of a chemo treatment.
- With his service dress uniform, he headed to California for the dream of a lifetime.
- Their service dress evolved from an 1852 jacket into the double-breasted blue coat by 1919, adding the line star to the gold cuff stripes in 1863.
More definitions of service dressDefinition of service dress in:
- The British & World English dictionary