- A powered mechanism producing motion or forces at a higher level of energy than the input level, e.g., in the brakes and steering of large motor vehicles, especially where feedback is employed to make the control automatic.More example sentences
- The control servomechanisms and the engine controls are armour protected.
- By the time I came along, his hair was gone, and he had turned from auto repair to producing his own invention: a servomechanism for vending machines.
- Laboratory 1 was concerned with standard electromechanical servomechanisms.
More definitions of servomechanismDefinition of servomechanism in:
- The British & World English dictionary