- A chief lay official in the session of a Presbyterian Church.More example sentences
- According to David Reid, the session clerk of the church, the ‘decision to go with a modern proposal was not an easy choice to make’.
- Malcolm Dickson, the session clerk at London Road, who wrote the letter of objection on behalf of the congregation, added: ‘We felt that it was time to make our voices heard.’
- Outside medicine his main interest was in the church; he was an elder in the United Reform Church and served as session clerk and then church secretary in Kendal.
More definitions of session clerkDefinition of session clerk in:
- The British & World English dictionary