- An Indian snack consisting of long, thin strands of gram flour, deep-fried and spiced.More example sentences
- The practised hand fills a huge puri with generous films of tamarind chutney, curd, pakoda, chana masala, steamed green gram, a dash of black salt, jeera powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala, some sev and coriander leaves.
- The spicy bhel puri with generous fillings of onions, tomatoes and sev is a great hit.
- On auspicious days, such as today, they make sweet vermicelli, known as sev.
More definitions of sevDefinition of sev in:
- The British & World English dictionary