- A crime involving sexual assault or having a sexual motive.More example sentences
- Violent crime, which includes public order offences, sex crime and physical assaults, is down six per cent in York, and vehicle crime is down by 13 per cent.
- It does not matter if the person has committed a sex crime in the past or not.
- An illegal alien who now commits a sex crime will be prosecuted and jailed.
More definitions of sex crimeDefinition of sex crime in:
- The British & World English dictionary