(also sexual discrimination)
- Discrimination in employment and opportunity against a person (typically a woman) on grounds of sex.More example sentences
- Her other columns on sex discrimination may be found in the archive of her columns on this site.
- No court has ever acknowledged this result in the context of sex discrimination.
- The distinction arises because of the peculiar meaning of sex discrimination for men.
More definitions of sex discriminationDefinition of sex discrimination in:
- The British & World English dictionary