- A person regarded by another only in terms of their sexual attractiveness or availability: we’re now in a period when it is permissible for women to make men into sex objectsMore example sentences
- You ask a lot of him in this role - drag, love scenes with men - and he's presented as a sex object and a tease for other men.
- A woman needs to be courted every single day, she needs to be convinced that her partner loves and cares for her and is attracted to her and that she means more to him than being just a convenient sex object.
- ‘I could put my charms to use with gay people, but I didn't want to be the sex object on the team,’ he recalls, smiling.
More definitions of sex objectDefinition of sex object in:
- The British & World English dictionary