- An instance of engaging in sexual activity of a casual or illicit nature: the sexploits and drinking habits of football players are regularly splashed across the tabloidsMore example sentences
- Ever since Cosmopolitan magazine started printing reader's outrageous adventures, the mail bag has been bulging with saucy sexploits.
- The rest is a bunch of Italian sexploit nonsense that takes itself awfully seriously.
- This is Chapter 2 of my sexploit diary.
More definitions of sexploitDefinition of sexploit in:
- The British & World English dictionary