- Nonstandard spelling of “says,” used in representing uneducated speech: “Oh Lordy!” sez de manMore example sentences
- Then again, Lester Bangs sez Iggy Pop was punk rock period.
- Just remember: when the ranger sez to ‘pack out what you pack in,’ that includes vomit.
- The deal, as the back cover sez: ‘We traveled around the world collaborating with the most happening musicians, authors, scientists and thinkers we could find to explore the unity in diversity.’
More definitions of sezDefinition of sez in:
- The British & World English dictionary