- A dress fabric spun from tussore silk with random irregularities in the surface texture.More example sentences
- They makes gorgeous silk shantung and taffeta dresses that are amazingly flattering and come in every color.
- Fabrics include canvas in different weights, linens, cotton and silk poplins, piquets, silk canvas, shantung, cotton jersey and all the classic ‘suit’ fabrics.
- For Miu Miu she went back to the 1950s, with large geometric prints based on curtain and furnishing fabrics, heavy slubbed silk and shantung.
More definitions of shantungDefinition of shantung in:
- The British & World English dictionary