- A pair of loose, pleated trousers worn by women from South Asia, typically with a kameez and dupatta.More example sentences
- ‘Colour Dreams’ offers a wide array of collection of ghanghras, shararas, suits and the Indo-Western line of trousers.
- If they want a sharara or jeans, they sweet-talk their parents into buying them.
- The brides looked resplendent in red shararas while the grooms were dressed in white sherwanis, long Indian coats, and laced caps.
More definitions of shararaDefinition of sharara in:
- The British & World English dictionary