- British term for stock option.More example sentences
- An income tax charge arises even if the share option is granted before the employment begins or after it ceases, if it is granted by reason of an individual's Irish employment.
- In other cases, an employee or director (a grantee) who is granted a share option becomes chargeable to tax in the tax year in which he exercises the option and not the tax year in which he receives it.
- The share price exceeded $15 on the day of execution and the share option was exercised, generating a further profit of almost $1,000.
More definitions of share optionDefinition of share option in:
- The British & World English dictionary