- Software that is available free of charge and often distributed informally for evaluation, after which a fee may be requested for continued use.More example sentences
- What may at first appear to be shareware or legitimate licensed software can, unfortunately, often turn out to not be so.
- There are commercial products, shareware, freeware, open source, and even hardware products.
- A range of software, shareware and applications emerge nearly every other day from different corners of the Tamil speaking world.
More definitions of sharewareDefinition of shareware in:
- The British & World English dictionary