- A sorrel that is common on acid soils in north temperate regions.
More example sentences
- Rumex acetosella, family Polygonaceae
- The original formula contained four herbs: burdock root, Indian rhubarb root, sheep sorrel and slippery elm.
- Essiac herbal formula consists of equal parts burdock, slippery elm, sheep sorrel, and turkey rhubarb.
- A keen botanical eye might also have picked out pepperweed, yellow woodsorrel, soapwort, horseweed, ironweed, black nightshade, sheep sorrel, curly dock, and small eyebane.