- Fine-quality lime produced by roasting seashells.More example sentences
- In villages in northern Tihama timber and straw are used, while in towns shell lime is more common; in southern Tihama timber and brick are used.
- The production of lime plaster was started from shell lime and changed into lime stone plaster.
- In combination with clay minerals and good compost, sea shell lime will ensure a sumptuous plant increase.
More definitions of shell limeDefinition of shell lime in:
- The British & World English dictionary