- A staff with a hook at one end used by shepherds.More example sentences
- He started with a plastic fan trellis, a steel shepherd's crook with a double hook, three pieces of ½ inch diameter PVC pipe, a drill and stainless steel wire.
- Skilled woodworkers would also be adept at making two other items in John's series: shepherd's crooks and milking stools.
- In the third act she performs a solo with a shepherd's crook, swivelling her hips and stroking the staff with her legs, that would not be out of place for a pole dancer in a dubious Soho nightspot.
More definitions of shepherd's crookDefinition of shepherd's crook in:
- The British & World English dictionary