Definition of shitkicker in English:
nounNorth American vulgar slang
1An unsophisticated or oafish person, especially one from a rural area.
- He is the shitkicker, and moving him to energy probably means a few key industry players are going to have their kneecaps broken.
- These kids work their asses off in shittily-paid apprenticeships, or as generic warehouse shitkickers to pay for these mechanical monstrosities because it is seen as the done thing.
- It pains me to see the party being destroyed by careerist factional shitkickers with no talent except for number crunching or branch stacking.
- Example sentences
- His charisma is undermined by his goofy dialogue and the constant shit-kicking he suffers at the hands of enemies, friends, and even his own body parts.
- We'll see what shit-kicking advice y'all come up with.
- I seriously hope they would give you a good shit-kicking.
Definition of shitkicker in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.