- nonstandard spelling of sure, representing its pronunciation in the southern US. I sho is glad to see yaMore example sentences
- Ripple - I don't know what it is, but it sho is funky
- The band did not have many members, but they sho were shocking!
- I be all like, sho, s'cool, but y'all gots to provide yo' handwritten signature, too, or tha act be invalid.
- nonstandard spelling of (see sure). you sho nuff got some foxes in this here town!
More definitions of shoDefinition of sho in:
- The British & World English dictionary