- 1Designed to resist damage when dropped or knocked: a shockproof watchMore example sentences
- So what you have is a small, metallic case with plastic reinforcements at the corners, a little bit like a shockproof watch.
- They are required to be shockproof in the extreme and to function in extreme heat, cold and rain.
- It is Swiss-made, shockproof and waterproof to a depth of 30 meters.
- 2Not easily shocked: the teacher puts them at ease by her shockproof attitude toward ignoranceMore example sentences
- That really shocked and angered me and I am pretty shockproof.
- Our culture has become quite shockproof, thanks to a media that brings us daily reports meant to be graphic and sensational in nature.
More definitions of shockproofDefinition of shockproof in:
- The British & World English dictionary