- A walking stick with a handle that unfolds to form a seat and a sharpened end that can be stuck firmly in the ground.More example sentences
- He has now packed his shooting sticks and fishing rods and moved to the Hamptons, the millionaires' playground in New York state.
- With the aid of a hamper, umbrellas, a shooting stick and a suitcase, we managed to prop open the boot lid creating a somewhat Heathrobinson windbreak.
- A shooting rest, such as shooting sticks or a Monopod from Stoney Point, will help increase your customer's accuracy.
More definitions of shooting stickDefinition of shooting stick in:
- The British & World English dictionary