- 1Taken or considered over a short time period; short-term: the short-run impact appears to be positiveMore example sentences
- Proposals to increase dividends, if implemented, may reduce investor and hence management interest in short-run stock price fluctuations.
- Increase in poverty in the short-run is a price that has to be paid for long-term economic growth.
- Noticeably larger effects are only likely to be elicited under implausibly high values of the short-run trade price elasticity.
- 1.1 Printing Produced in or relating to a print run of relatively few copies.More example sentences
- For example, echoing King, he says short runs aren't profitable to do on large production machines, and so digital printing will probably spur short-run activity.
- Alison Hardy, president of FabriCad Consulting, agrees with them that it is critical that digital printing becomes feasible for short-run work.
More definitions of short-runDefinition of short-run in:
- The British & World English dictionary