- A gymnastic movement in which, starting from a supine position, the torso and legs are raised vertically over the head and supported on the shoulders and arms.More example sentences
- Avoid the headstand or other inverted poses, such as the plow and shoulder stand.
- The lights abruptly come up on Firth in a shoulder stand on a chair, moving in a way that he appears to be falling upwards.
- Level One concentrated on basic moves including forward rolls, backward rolls and shoulder stands.
More definitions of shoulder standDefinition of shoulder stand in:
- The British & World English dictionary