- British term for shuffleboard.More example sentences
- The game of shovelboard was played by two players (each provided with five coins) on a smooth heavy table.
- Then we had chess for those who played it, whist, cribbage, books, backgammon, and shovelboard.
- The day of the great ocean liners might be over thanks to cheap air travel, but many still yearn for games of shovelboard on the deck and dinner at the captain's table.
More definitions of shovelboardDefinition of shovelboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary