- Software or online content that has been added to a CD or placed on the Internet without having been altered so as to suit the new medium.More example sentences
- All stories in the Oklahoman are automatically included through computer software called shovelware.
- All of the candidates' sites provided important collateral materials - biographies, press releases, schedules, shovelware.
- You don't want to ship shovelware and want to stay back to finish what you started
1980s: from the notion of ‘shoveling’ the information onto a CD or the Internet indiscriminately.
More definitions of shovelwareDefinition of shovelware in:
- The British & World English dictionary