- 1A machine or other device for shredding something, especially documents.More example sentences
- In general, all garden shredders have a high watt motor and come with silent crushing system.
- Urschel Laboratories Inc. designs and manufactures cheese shredders.
- These tire shredders are incapable of shredding tires in excess of size 17 due to the diameter of the wire in the tire sidewall.
- 2A musician who plays a very fast, intricate style of rock lead guitar: the guitarists are skilled, but not the fastest shredders aroundMore example sentences
- In the blusterless world of modern indie rock, she's something of an anomaly: an honest-to-God shredder.
- When the house lights go down this fall, a new generation of axe shredders, drummers and fearless frontmen will come together and rock.
- The Massachusetts-based Cave In originated in the mid 1990s as a brutal, dynamic, metal-tinged hardcore band akin to influential shredders like Converge, Coalesce, and Botch.
- 3 • informal A snowboarder.[from the notion that snowboarders tear up snow, making it bad for skiing]More example sentences
- When not on the snow, this 16-year-old shredder can be found refining his skating style.
- It would be a private oasis, a white, fluffy heaven: Valhalla for the true shredders.
- Upon arriving in Seattle we linked-up with snow shredders B.J. Kaiser and Tim Carlson.
More definitions of shredderDefinition of shredder in:
- The British & World English dictionary