noun• informal , chiefly North American
- An enthusiastic amateur photographer.More example sentences
- For amateur shutterbugs with digital cameras, here's as good a chance as any to become a published photographer.
- Film was already loaded in the camera so that shutterbugs had only to point and shoot and then send the still loaded camera back to the company's factory in Rochester.
- The beauty of this village will captivate any camera lens, delivering shutterbugs to a time preserved only in traditional Chinese paintings.
More definitions of shutterbugDefinition of shutterbug in:
- The British & World English dictionary