- A bet over and above the main bet, especially on a subsidiary issue.More example sentences
- The proposed jackpot would be awarded, for a side bet, to players receiving both a royal flush and a pair of aces.
- An eleven-a-side heads up match will be contested between England and Australia with A $100,000 per team as the side bet.
- The table games are played Las Vegas Style, and include 4-deck Blackjack, American-style Roulette, and Caribbean Stud poker complete with the $1 progressive side bet that so many players love.
More definitions of side betDefinition of side bet in:
- The British & World English dictionary