- An upright wooden chair without arms.More example sentences
- Seated on a side chair, he gazes longingly at a pastel drawing of a woman that hangs on the wall.
- The Biggs armchair has trifid feet whereas the side chair has claw-and-ball feet and carved shells on the knees, but on both chairs the legs are more amply proportioned than the more linear legs of many Queen Anne chairs predating 1750.
- This armchair is part of the same set as a side chair with a reliable Delaware origin.
More definitions of side chairDefinition of side chair in:
- The British & World English dictionary