- A marketing incentive aimed at persuading a consumer to switch to a competitor’s product: a competitive sidegrade to Canvas or CorelDrawMore example sentences
- I do the research and try to answer queries as to which item is an upgrade or sidegrade etc.
- If you don't want to install the whole sidegrade and are just interested in the spell checking… just install Word and select spell check as the only option to install.
- Maybe… just maybe they will offer prepurchase at $349, that's the least they could do after advertising the sidegrade for that price.
verbBack to top
- Switch to a competitive product: I’d prefer to sidegrade to Windows Media Player 10 at some pointMore example sentences
- Because frankly, anything else is just sidegrading the deck, not upgrading.
- Having recently upgraded (or sidegraded maybe) from a laptop to a desktop based system, I was looking for something other than a mouse/trackpad for ergonomic reasons.
- I doubt you'll see huge leaps in sound quality if you're only sidegrading.