1(In a horary chart) the planet that signifies the inquirer, or the subject of the question.
- Planets which are parental significators in the chart are not only descriptive of parental patterns.
- In this turned chart, which planet becomes the significator of the mother's illness?
- Venus is a secondary significator in most relationship charts.
1.1A card chosen to represent the inquirer in a tarot reading.
- As far as I can tell, significators are all court cards and based on date of birth.
- Gemini ascends, representing the querent, so Mercury is her main significator.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of significator in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.