- A microchip.More example sentences
- Each processor is constructed on a single silicon chip, so the supercomputer is essentially 12, 288 interconnected chips.
- Much of our electronics could soon be replaced by photonics, in which beams of light flitting through microscopic channels on a silicon chip replace electrons in wires.
- Chips are now so small that atomic-level defects on a silicon chip can cause power leakage up to 100 times the normal level, he said.
More definitions of silicon chipDefinition of silicon chip in:
- The British & World English dictionary