- A style of serving food at formal meals in which the server uses a silver spoon and fork in one hand to serve the food item by item onto the diner’s plate.More example sentences
- The course will cover the skills required in serving food to the public and covers preparation of the food service area, table layout, silver service, health, and safety and hygiene regulations.
- Taking a step back from traditional ideas of silver service, they've favoured offering faultless food and service with an edge.
- With a new emphasis on themed events, Duff replaced the traditional silver service and white tablecloths with a flexible and innovative hospitality service to meet the needs of each customer.
More definitions of silver serviceDefinition of silver service in:
- The British & World English dictionary