- Oscillatory motion under a retarding force proportional to the amount of displacement from an equilibrium position.More example sentences
- Do you honestly think physicists study waves and simple harmonic motion and two body problems because we care about the universe?
- The cycloid has the property that a particle P sliding on a cycloid will exhibit simple harmonic motion and the period will be independent of the starting point.
- In this issue we discover the principle of simple harmonic motion.
More definitions of simple harmonic motionDefinition of simple harmonic motion in:
- The British & World English dictionary