- 1Very hot: the sizzling summer temperaturesMore example sentences
- At many high-class networking events, you may find yourself surrounded by heaps of sandwiches, salad or sizzling snacks.
- She is slicing tomatoes, eggplants, putting them in sizzling oil.
- The burned black appearance of the ruins made them seem to be still sizzling.
- 1.1Very exciting or passionate, especially sexually: that was the start of a sizzling affairMore example sentences
- In the summer of 2000 he wowed 'em at the Hollywood Bowl closing his set with a sizzling duet with Bonnie Raitt.
- At a minimum, the Bush administration had better step up its promotion of the economy's current sizzling performance.
- Harwich Hospital Fete had all the symptoms of being a sizzling success.