noun(also sketchpad /-ˌpad/)
- 1A pad or book of drawing paper for sketching on.More example sentences
- Taking a small charcoal depiction of a bike from his sketch pad, he turned it upside down and copied it this way onto the wall.
- But then he set aside his sketch pad and computer play and settled down to serious work.
- She picked up her sketch pad and began sketching the sunset outside the window.
More definitions of sketchbookDefinition of sketchbook in:
- The British & World English dictionary