Entry from British & World English dictionary
1A small powerboat used for towing waterskiers.
- H2O Entertainment is producing a 14-minute show for South Bank which involves one ski boat, 2 x jet skis and 6 firework pontoons.
- Nigel Duncan was riding on a rubber ring being towed by a ski boat on the Hawkesbury River near Sydney when it was propelled too close to the bank and ploughed into a boat.
- The lake has several marinas where you can rent ski boats, water scooters, patio boats, and the like.
2South African A boat with an outboard motor, designed for offshore angling.
- We went down to the end of the dock to look into the fish hold in the ski boat.
- A flotilla of 30 ski boats will spend the weekend fishing in the city's three proclaimed reserves.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ski boat
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.